12 STEPS FOR SCHOOL OF PROPHETS
Praise the Lord Brothers and Sisters, my Fellow Servants, Prophets and Prophetess of God:
May the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Alpha, Omega, the eternal and only true and living God that sent His Son our Savior and our Lord Jesus Christ, the first born of the most high God. Blessed be the name of our Lord. May we, Oh most high and precious Lord exalt you. May we praise and worship you forever. May your hand of anointing wax strong upon us for your glory and not ours.
Well Brothers and Sisters, if there has ever been a time, day and hour that the word of God shall go into all the world, it is even now.
The days of the Prophets and Prophetess has seemingly stopped. The pastor, evangelist and teacher ministries are still in operation, but where is the true prophets and apostle ministry? We have been rejected and not accepted in the church, including the world. The gifts of the Holy Ghost have all but ceased. Why?
We’ve held and programmed God, the Holy Ghost (Holy Guest) out of services, out of the church. The so-called Body of Christ has lost the fear of God. We come before Him with lifted hands and voices and so much so-called praise, but our lives are full of sin. We come in so casual in our dress and life style that we brought the reverence, respect and fear of God to no more than going to the bar room with all the other drunks and whoremongers.
Yet we say we love God with our mouths, but our actions and life style speaks much louder than our words. We don’t really love, reverence, respect and fear God. Why?
The time and hour of the Prophet ministry is being reborn, restored and brought back to life. The fear of God and His judgments are at the door, now to be announced by His Prophets. Are you one of the last day Prophets?
I’ve watched and seen in the twenty-six years of my salvation the many gifts and callings, but I’ve got to be honest ,I have only seen a small group, a handful, the Chosen, with the true gift of prophecy and the Prophet calling.
Now God has laid in my heart to bring all those together under one roof, to be instructed and schooled even as Elijah in the School of Prophets (Book).
The enemy has shut the mouths of many of you, but now it’s time to step forth, launch forth and sound forth. If you and I do not, the blood of many will God require at our hands because we gave them no warning and His judgment will be upon us.
God has perfectly shown and spoken the names of certain ones with this calling. This is why this epistle letter is being sent to you. I’ve written a few things of a Prophets Calling. If you read them and that is you in the statements, then God has called you.
Touch not my anointed! Do my Prophets no harm! Amen!
- There are no short cuts to the Prophets Ministry.
- Prophets are God called and chosen and not made of man.
- Prophets are always set aside in a lonely place, where God alone ministers to you and never man.
- Prophets are always shunned, rejected and never accepted into the social crowd.
- Prophets always feel they are different and always feel strange, according to the world’s standards.
- Prophets have very few people he can share with, that can relate or understand where he is coming from.
- Prophets always have a sense of God’s judgment coming.
- Prophets God speaks to and shows them things in various ways; dreams, visions and the deep inward knowing and at times the bellowing out of God’s word instantly.
- Prophets can always sense when God is about to speak through you or even another.
10. Prophets can always sense when the Spirit of God is quenched and the Spirit of God is not free to move and when the service is out of order.
11. Prophets are always in a spiritual battle with the flesh more so than with the Devil.
12. Prophets always know from the time of his birth that he is different.
The reason of this school is to raise up the Prophet Ministry, for this last and great day of revival, for the time of the Prophet Ministry is now at hand.
Love in our Lord, Jesus Christ,